Forklift driving simulator
designed and distributed by Audace Digital Learning
E-learning training on tablet + simulator
for learning and improving
“Safe Driving” e-learning training
Training in 2 phases:
Step 1: Virtual Immersion Driving Practice
To learn to drive and control risks. Several scenarios simulate the actual practice conditions in a logistics warehouse.
Step 2: Driving Analysis
To evaluate the driving. Issue of a detailed educational report.
An ultra-realistic immersion for real driving experience
In standard version, the simulator integrates the following scenarios:
- Driving in a warehouse,
- Stacking / unstacking in stack and pallet rack,
- Loading / unloading truck.
Course registration and analysis: restitution and saving of results
The tutor can follow the learner and edit his results. The profile remains saved to measure learner progress to next pass.
- Learners in initial training
- Refresher drivers and internal driver’s license ;
- Operators who have not practiced much and who must intervene urgently;
- Drivers who have to prepare a specific mission.
Under the supervision of a trainer with a safe driving aptitude certificate .
- Skills Validation to become a forklilft driver
- Forklilft driving training in addition to a training on real-life gear;
- Forklilft driving recycling (with or without complement on real machine);
- Security: risk management training;
- Productivity: forklilft driving training in a given time.
- Checklist and handling of the vehicle: The driver discovers his vehicle and each of the controls. The software is adapted to each of the means of driving (simulated or real).
- Challenge mission: a mission mixing several stacking/unstacking actions on different zones, with predefined hazards.
- Stacking/unstacking missions of a load in a stack or in a pallet rack. (ex: sprinkler rack, AGV buffer sprinkler rack, AGV buffer, picking racks).
- Risk demonstration mission:
– Passing through a door with a raised mast
– Passing through a puddle of liquid”.
These missions allow a forklift operator to experience an accident, so that he knows the risks of not respecting the safety instructions.
The scenarios were created to train in safe driving and to react to risks (incident integration).
Simulation allows the learner to achieve missions in a given time while driving safely
Games against an Artificial Intelligence (inspired by classics: Power 3, Minesweeper, Bomber, Candy Crush) make it possible to perfect the stacking and the unstacking while having fun.
A unique and upgradable model.
The simulator is mounted on wheels to facilitate its movement. It comes in a monoblock box. Screen(s), instructor PC and accessories are stored in a dedicated and secure box, located behind the seat.
Components of the standard model (mobile):
- Steering column, fork controls and pedals in line with reality.
- VR headset or 43 inch screen.
- Trainer PC.
- Intuitive software: easy and quick to learn by the trainee, without intervention of the trainer.
- Start-up guide .
- Optional: dynamic seat on jacks
- 4 directional wheels
The “Compacto” station
A mobile simulator that allows a profond trainee immersion includes :
✓ 1 C3 software
✓ 1 simulation computer
✓ VR headset and its controllers
✓ 1 real peripherals kit: steering column + pedals + forks + dynamic seat on jacks + belt
✓ 1 steel chassis
Give a second life to your logistic trucks and transform them into innovative training tools!
Audace Digital Learning adapts its virtual reality forklift driving simulator to any type of truck .
Immerse yourself in your work environment
Modeling your work environment:
✓ Adaptation of the type of trolley, type of load (pallets, rollers, coils, parcels, bulk, barrels, containers …), type of pallet rack, type of environment (cold, factory, charterer …) and other objects specific to your activity .
✓ Photo and video tracking, taking measurements, then 3D modeling very similar to your working environment
Creating custom scenarios
Adaptation of scenarios according to your production requirements and in accordance with your safety specifications:
✓ our training engineering teams formalize a synopsis for each mission, which you validate.
✓ our teams of digital image-makers and engineers configure the simulator for a unique and totally efficient personalized experience.
Multi-physical stations with driving in a single place
Several drivers simultaneously, immersed in the same working environment:
✓ Real work behavior: learners can cross each other, slow down their driving to avoid collisions and work together with a productivity goal;
✓ Up to 12 simulators connected together, ie 12 learners training simultaneously.
✓ Number of unlimited e-learning tablets (on request)
Customize the simulator to your colors
✓ Add and customize a fairing