Driving simulators of lifting and handling equipment designed and distributed by Audace Digital Learning.
VR headset + Simulation station
for the learning and improvement of the driving
of mobile elevating work platforms
- Driver undergoing refresher training for Mobile elevating work platforms
- Mobile elevating work platforms drivers who have little experience of driving on the ground and who must intervene urgently.
- Initial training learners
Under the supervision of a trainer authorized to provide mobile elevating work platforms training to company/industry personnel
Learning goals :
- Validation of skills in the use and the driving of the basket truck
- Training to drive as part of an initial training course before training on a real machine (reduction in the time required to mobilize a real platform and greater availability of the trainers)
- Refresher training in platform driving (no mobilization of a real platform)
- Safety: Learning risk management
- Productivity: learning how to drive mobile work platforms in a short time
- Use of harness and PPE
- Command gestures
- Positioning the basket in space
- Maneuvering from the low position
- Experience in a very high environment
- Stabilization of MEWP 1B
- Reaction to hazards
Composition of THE simulator
Composition of the standard model :
- Button box
- Portable central unit
- Virtual reality headset
- Transport case with wheels
- Robust hardware, with actual controls.
- High-fidelity scenarios, approved by business experts, guaranteeing an experience as close to reality as possible.
- Training in autonomy, without logistical constraints or risk of material damage or accidents.
- Personalized feedback for your trainees and trainers.
POSSIBLES CUSTOMIZATIONS :
Customization of the interface
✓ Add and customize.
Creation of specific scenarios
✓ Customization of scenarios depending on your requirements and in accordance to your safety specifications :
✓ Our training engineering teams create a synopsis per mission, which you validate.
✓ Our teams of digital directors and engineers configure the simulator for a unique and totally efficient customized experience.